This morning I picked up the dog, Cubby, His folks are going to Seattle for the day and to see Les Miserable for the third time.
Cubby is such an easy dog to care for. Happy all the live long day!
A new squirrel came this morning, She is small, very young and has a feather instead of a bushy tail.
Her nose and ears are more red, like the old fashioned squirrels of yesteryear.
Sweet little thing, came right in, unafraid, and parked herself next to the ficus in the TV room.
T.V. ROOM, URG, the bloody thing takes up an entire wall! So we get tRUMP in oversize!
Mr. Man likes to watch MSNBC, and Rachel. I have head phones and go about my business.
This spider living on a stabby cactus plant could have chosen a more comfy home, I suppose,
like this one, on a soft gentle Hosta, sensible Spider.
But you see the different dispositions of each spider? Clearly the one in the cactus is a warrior.
or this honey bee in a fluffy poppy.
That would be a good choice, I should think. I want to nap in the center of that poppy.
I stabbed some wool last night, into a large thing.
I love the colors and the roving chosen for it.
The roving was dyed as a one off. It is my fave! Will be sad when I have used every strand.
and this is a knitted cactus I got from the book shop down the street.
Clever! Couldn't pass it up- because it was 50 percent off and it does deceive. Looks like the real deal from afar.
Summertime maple, the sky is a rare blue, the sun is shining a rare shine.
and all is right with my world.
Hope your sun is shining!
Your photos are always, always fun and creative. I'm so glad you are well enough to get out and enjoy your sunny days. Creatures seem to usually know where things are best for them whether it is in Linda Sue's place where the peanuts are plentiful and the people friendly or the spider in the hosta or the spider in the stabby place. Love those white poppies! I thought they were always red and orange and the like. YOUR poppies are amazing! Keep stabbing. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ms. Leenie. Just point and shoot with my very old Canon. White and pall pink Shirley poppies are gorgeous, since they are not the usual, I favor them. I reckon we all choose to live in places that suit us, don't we...except in the winter, then no place is suitable, unless you have a ticket to ride- to the tropics!
DeleteI had a professor in nursing school who had knit a uterus to use in her teaching. I will never, ever forget that.
ReplyDeletethat is so cool, Mary. Every school should have one!
DeleteThat roving is so luscious, I would get another wheel if it were in my hands. OK, now I quit looking.
ReplyDeleteThe roving is dyed grateful Dead style by a friend in Iowa. The best wool for stabbing into shape.The colors, as you say are luscious!
ReplyDeleteI love the knitted cactus! I had a similar cactus when I was young(er). At least Mr. Man is watching MSNBC and Rachel and not Hannity!
ReplyDeleteyes, there is that, at least Rachel is a more honest spin. Not bad for a guy who voted for Bush TWICE!, he is coming around! All is well.
DeleteThank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.
ReplyDeleteดูหนัง