Oh my fucking christ! Perfect. With creators like this I can almost believe there's a reason for hope. "Almost". I think I'll memorize the lyrics so when I remember reality I can sing this song and die laughing.
Thank you Linda Sue. You made an ol' lady laugh and that's not easy to do in this time of cruelty and stupidity.
Well, that was a great start to my day! Thank you for this, hard to say what part I liked best, Marco being swallowed by the couch, or dump sleeping with the Kim Jong Un doll in his lap. Brilliant!
Hahahahahaha!
ReplyDeletePerfection. 🇨🇦
ReplyDeleteYes, and the beat rolls on with competency at an all-time low.
ReplyDeleteOh my fucking christ! Perfect. With creators like this I can almost believe there's a reason for hope. "Almost". I think I'll memorize the lyrics so when I remember reality I can sing this song and die laughing.
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda Sue. You made an ol' lady laugh and that's not easy to do in this time of cruelty and stupidity.
Best to you and yours ,
Linda Kay
That is hilarious!! Thank you for brightening my day.
ReplyDeleteWell, that was a great start to my day! Thank you for this, hard to say what part I liked best, Marco being swallowed by the couch, or dump sleeping with the Kim Jong Un doll in his lap. Brilliant!
ReplyDelete