it is so difficult to find the perfect camera- I have a canon power shot- old, great for far away things- because my vision is compromised I use it sometimes just to see what is in front of me. but the photos are not brilliant . I have my I -phone, which is OK for close ups. and this Ipad which is supposed to be superior but it is not. It is just easy to tote.
This photo of cloud looks like water hit my device:
Here is a better look...
see what I mean?
So, I don't know that the perfect tote-able camera has been invented yet. Suggestions?




Love the holes in clouds. My mini-iPad was able to take nice photos, but was much too heavy to tote around. I'm satisfied with the iPhone (not new either.)
ReplyDeleteDo they take good photos? maybe it is just me...
DeleteMy iPad takes amazing photos that are often superior to some taken with my iPhone because I can see what the image much clearer. Experiment with your iPad’s camera. Don’t be afraid to zoom in; move it closer or farther even after you zoom. Great pictures don’t take themselves. :) Don’t be afraid to read how-to advice either.
DeleteI look forward to seeing amazing photos from you!
Ah, yes, looks like you put it through a watercolor filter. Sorry, I do not know about cameras. But someone told me iPads have lens options--or you can download them?
ReplyDeleteFor distance photography?
What do I know--I only photograph toys 3 inches away.
For my eyes which are absolutely not great, and my vision, which is even worse, your photos are fantastic. It is the eye behind the lens, I think, and yours is superior.
ReplyDeleteI have been looking and looking for a new camera. I'm still using my iPhone since my camera broke a year ago. It's really hard to find something these days, but if I come with an idea I will let you know. (NewRobin13)
ReplyDeleteI've had two Canon sureshots. I will never buy another one. First one fell out of my pocket while I was sitting, broke and unrepairable. Second one slid off the bed onto the floor, broke, unrepairable. Nice cloud pictures though.
ReplyDeleteI had a series of Canon Powershots, and really liked them. They took some excellent photos in Utah. My theory is that they wear out, I have no idea if it's true, but earlier photos look better than recent ones. I'm using my Samsung phone now, it's easy and light weight, but I do see the pixilation in the distant shots. If we ever went back to Utah or scenic places to hike, there would have to be a new Canon, because they will fit in a pocket. So, basically, I have no good advice to give. I do like the hole in the cloud.
ReplyDelete