My Blog List

Monday, September 12, 2022

Mystery of lawn art no longer a mystery, Cubby walk and cookie face

pom poms along the way, Cubby meets a little dog- a King Charles named MANGO.  I was too slow to get a photo of the two of them sniffing the area of each other. As we were leaving I said "long live the King"... it felt so wrong.
 

People are still pretty good about wearing masks - no longer "the law" just a good thing to do , forevermore.  

Helpful in the forest fire smoke also.But tell you what, the smoke did change Cubbie's demeanor, He became  anxious and needy- I felt a bit out of sorts, head ache, today it is better. Cubby takes me for two long walks and has two poos and two dinners when we return. Cubby can only count to 2.


For  you who were curious , this is the guy of the lawn art today. If you had an interesting story going on  in your head about said art on the lawn... keep that going, This man's story is not as interesting as what you may have invented. Anyway I thanked him for his works and for thinking of doing  this wonderful thing on his lawn. He said this will probably be the last of it since autumn usually brings rain...none in the forecast that I can see.

Went through the car wash to get rid of the ash and the ash film on the windows,disrespectful to have a dirty 
Queen.

She is well stuck on- the car wash did not shift her a bit or wash out any of her color. If I ever get into a smash up , I am sure that that sticker will survive intact. 

Dollar is up, pound is not-  London may be affordable after all. Looking into it in my fantasy time.

From his instagram from a while ago, The lad and his cookie.



14 comments:

  1. Wait- what did I miss? What IS the story? Did that man paint all of the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from other people mostly students, some are his- he just stored them.

      Delete
  2. That's my question too, did the man paint all those pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most of them, some are other people's, "students"

      Delete
  3. Me three on wanting more of "the story" of the lawnart.
    I've been away for a few days, soaking up sunshine in thin air. Nice to catch up with you and Cubby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got to meet the lawn art painter. I hope you do have more info on him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But wait! You have to TELL us the lawn art story, even if it isn't as interesting as what we might have thought! Is he just trying to sell all those thrift-store paintings or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He put them out because he thought it would be nice to do during covid- he is a teacher and some of the paintings are from other teachers and their students. Some of them are his paintings- that is all.

      Delete
  6. Inquiring minds want to know! Yesterday's atmosphere was positively poisonous. It's a little better today. I wonder if it will ever rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smoke is bad when it is bad! We have cleared somewhat- I see blue sky no rain in the next couple of weeks. Get used to it, or so it has been proclaimed , science is real....

      Delete
  7. I read your reply to Steve because I was going to ask the same question. I think it's a nice story he did it. And it also explains the variation! You still have Cubby? OK -- I've been offline for two weeks and probably won't begin to get caught up so don't hate me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a painting let down, though it was nice of him to believe he was cheering people during covid. He certainly is not a "real" artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was reluctant to ask when I saw him on his porch in a ball cap and bermudas- that is not what I had in mind for these paintings at all... As I said "if you had a story in your head about them- keep it".

      Delete