My Blog List

Friday, June 18, 2021

plantus erectus, pregnant dolly, peppers in love




The succulent flower did bloom with more buds yet to burst. 


Boing!







 And boing again- Difficult to notice from the horse picture across from Stella's but this is what was meant by "Glad to see ya".


The summertime airing of the dong.
 


Invitation to The baby shower - I ordered a  Waldorf dolly for our soon to be Mama. The dolly is pregnant.

Oh 

What?


Baby  snaps on to snap boob. Not to worry- I did get a box full of wonderful Hanna 
Anderson baby clothes so my gift giving is not  completely impractical- bought  the usual organic baby wear for various ages, stages  and sizes .  I am amazed at the expense of it all and what is on the registry if one  chooses something from the wish list. Big things, big expensive things- I would rather put cash into a school fund for baby than buy stuff that will be used for such a short time. 



This huge box came today UPS. What did I order that was this big??? See that tiny package the size of a playing card beside the box. That is what I ordered . It is a special eraser from Blickk Arts, that cost 6 bucks . By the time I got it it cost 24.00 bucks because of huge box, Whoa! Pay attention when ordering at midnight in a blur. 
One might think this special eraser could at least erase the past or something  for that price, but it only erases colored pencil marks. Why did I think I needed it?      Mystery! Sleep walking?




This morning this was going on in the kitchen- Spooning peppers. I will have to eat them both at the same time I guess. Leaving one lonely just would not be anything other than sad. 




16 comments:

  1. Succulents make the prettiest flowers. They're unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazingly intricate little flowers! Very fancy!

      Delete
  2. Hannah Andersen. Well that brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. delicious soft cotton, LOVED Hanna for wee little baby Erik, at least until he was six years old. Remember when they made clothing for mothers as well?

      Delete
  3. I hate those individual air packs. Hate, hate, hate. I get too many oversized boxes stuffed with them. Have to pierce them one at a time, hug them to get all the air gone, then carry them out to the trash anyway because they fill up my generously sized trash can. Hate them.
    Glad I got that off my chest. You probably did nothing wrong with that order; those packs are overused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy invention those air packets. I am not a fan at all so i will join your rant.

      Delete
  4. Hah! I knew that was a flower spike and aren't they just gorgeous!
    I hope everything goes well for the new Mumma. I never bought expensive things for my babies, mostly things from secondhand and thrift shops, also they got things handed down from older cousins. Putting money towards education is a far better idea than the fanciest clothes.
    I get tiny things delivered in huge boxes too, I guess they have to justify the delivery cost somehow, but really, most things would fit in a padded envelope and through the mailbox slot, then I wouldn't have to be hanging around at home waiting for deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know that your postal system is not perfect either! I am not sure why the big boxes, it just makes no sense at all!

      Delete
  5. Blick is nuts. These days there is only one thing I order from them -- a certain kind of mat I like. Otherwise, the shipping kills you and they send it in huge boxes. They could have sent my mats in an oversized padded envelope but I got the same box as you, I think. I don't get it.

    Beautiful cactus flower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are doing it wrong , trying to play the system i suspect. I will not be buying anything from them again.

      Delete
  6. Wow it's all going on there! Love the pregnant doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she great, and funny! I think that I might try to alter her eyes a bit, They are too dopey.

      Delete
  7. That horse is hung like a...stallion.
    Ha!
    Your little pregnant doll is adorable. Face presentation of the baby! Quite uncomfortable for both her and Mama. But she gets comforted after at the breast.
    That succulent flower is the prettiest thing ever.
    I do not want to talk about peppers. I have so many coming in that I am going to have nightmares about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peppers are so good, I should not eat them because they cause inflammation, and of course are my favorite veg! Your garden is so big- I would feel guilty if I had a garden so wonderful- i could not keep up- plus I do not have a sweet pantry such as yours.

      Delete
  8. We've done that when ordering online -- sometimes very small objects arrive in much larger boxes. I don't think it's ever cost us more in shipping, though. That doll is awesome! As is the cactus/succulent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that succulent flower! We have a succulent growing in one of the flower beds that looks very much like the one in your yard. I would be so happy if it bloomed like that. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete