Curious little darling.
She, wondering how that sister raccoon got trapped in the house. It is faux raccoon, by the way. Do not worry.
What a sweet face.
can't resist, I rolled an egg to her.
wanted to know if it was her mom.
So sweet. These little bears make life in covid lockdown bearable!
Aww, that is so cute :)
Fabulous little face!
That face! Such a clever design, that animal.
Awww! Probably thought it was one of her relatives!
OMG, that's sweet.
She loves you!
Aah that is so sweet. I know how she feels. I have a hot water bottle that used to make me think it was Tiger all the time. Perhaps me and Mrs Racoon need glasses! Well I have them already, but maybe she does.
Curious little darling.
ReplyDeleteShe, wondering how that sister raccoon got trapped in the house. It is faux raccoon, by the way. Do not worry.
DeleteWhat a sweet face.
ReplyDeletecan't resist, I rolled an egg to her.
Deletewanted to know if it was her mom.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. These little bears make life in covid lockdown bearable!
DeleteAww, that is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous little face!
ReplyDeleteThat face! Such a clever design, that animal.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Probably thought it was one of her relatives!
ReplyDeleteOMG, that's sweet.
ReplyDeleteShe loves you!
ReplyDeleteAah that is so sweet. I know how she feels. I have a hot water bottle that used to make me think it was Tiger all the time. Perhaps me and Mrs Racoon need glasses! Well I have them already, but maybe she does.
ReplyDelete