My Blog List

Thursday, February 11, 2021

little bit of music for you

http://radio.garden/visit/armagh/kt7FUuq1

Listen to music everywhere , nearly. ^^^

Sent to me , from Janet, Cubbie's Mom,  as well as lavender-




in a winter bouquet! 
 still fragrant, from her garden last summer. 

It's the little things....Joy on a freezing covid impeachment day. ( Teflon Don) Will this country ever get on track?  "Not likely",  "don't count on it", "try again later"- from the magic eight ball I hold in my hand, of course it is made in China, but then, they are not always right.

Year of the OX

People born in the Year of the Ox are strong, reliable, fair and conscientious, inspiring confidence in others. They are also calm, patient, methodical and can be trusted. Although they say little they can be very opinionated. They believe strongly in themselves, but are also stubborn and hate to fail or be challenged.

So that looks somewhat promising. I hope this year is an OX

12 comments:

  1. I've been seeing links to that amazing site with the radio stations but had not clicked on until just now. So what did I do? Instead of clicking on any of the thousands of stations all over the entire world I spun the globe to Florida and low and behold! Oyster Radio, WOYS in Apalachicola, Floria is represented! The radio station we have always listened to at the beach. And they were playing Prince.
    What an amazing bit of technology.
    I wonder how many radio stations all over the world are playing the Stones at one time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be our mission...find the station playing the Stones. I went to Russia and Finland, no english. Amusing.

      Delete
  2. oh well, that's very cool. I clicked on two in the UK, both in English. also one in Belgium and Switzerland, both also playing songs in English. and your baskets of dried posies are also very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This radio thing is great for learning geography. It is also great for short attention span, flipping through stations manically. The garden flowers are temporary for sure, every time I breathe a crisp petal falls. They still smell great, though.

      Delete
  3. We definitely need an Ox! Thanks for the link and all the pretty images. Such lovely light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we need an OX this year. The link is amusing me this morning, I like Portland's radio station, cool vibes.

      Delete
  4. I love that chair in your top photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I inherited six of them! They are my favorites! Smooth and clean, fab fifties! Warm , beautiful color.

      Delete
  5. I am born in the year of the ox, 5 cycles ago.
    I don't recognize myself in most of those qualities, except fair & opinionated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say that the year of the OX, if it is your zodiac animal , will be a challenging year. As mine was in the year of the yellow dog, It's all contrived but sort of fun, However 2018 for me was a bad luck year for sure. May you be less OX for this year to be good luck for you.

      Delete
  6. The news says, if the orange cheeto is not convicted, we might as well write impeachment ut of the constitution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My oldest daughter is an OX and fits the template perfectly. I love the carved wood basket in the first picture.

    ReplyDelete