My Blog List

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

thumb is not green, the price of a neck, the orange turd


While going about my business neglecting my plants, I noticed that one branch of  my Hatiora Salicornioides, or Dancing Bones, plant had wrapped around the pot , thirsty, trying to live and grow. I have had this plant since I was 24, It has not grown much but is healthy in spite of me. It has been a remarkable plant- it bloomed only once, solid white flowers all over it in a dense cushion, on the morning of the first anniversary of my Mother's death. 

Thanks, Mom .


Below ,  roots growing in the water of the bowl holding the Schefflera arboricola


Also with a will to live, It was a four inch stem when I stuck it in the dirt not that long ago it seems, but you know how time morphs...So there it is, if it gets any taller I will have to shift it to another world, As is , it fits perfectly by the stupid gas fireplace.
When we first moved here the fireplace was functioning and lovely in the winter, We sometimes used it to roast apples. But for the sake of cleanliness and less smoggy air, we switched to gas. 
It is never on, it produces no heat and it hisses. 
It is stupid.




 The fig tree was a rescue, the tallest branches have been cut so that it will sort of fit in the corner. My hope is that it will grow well and big enough to cover the television. 
When I got it it was bare sticks, covered with some sort of sticky goo. 
My neglect has paid off with this one!
It had a blue jay in it today, and the baby squirrel likes it. so I guess I could call this one a success.



This whopping sum is what my neck has been charged so far, there are still X-rays to be taken and fingers crossed , all is going according to plan.


However, and this makes no sense to me, the sum below is what I paid.

Insurance and medicare, Brilliant.
Watch tRUMP put the kibosh on that too,  wreck the universe Orange Turd!


Just listening to radio , BBC world, news from Canada: Twelve year old boy calls police to report that his parents had tried to serve him SALAD!!!
The police arrived in good humor, and explained to the lad that that was not a reportable offense. 
Oh Canada- I love you.
Sorry we are at war. but, you know, Justin a bit more of a leader and a truck load of good looking, The Orange Turd just can not handle that- so...war it is. 
Sorry
In the middle of the night, the radio played a recording of the babies in tRUMP cages, wailing and calling for their Mama's. The evil just grows , feeds on itself- out of control and astonishes every time, but THIS, this is the ultimate evil, of course it is.
Not like the USA has not been skilled in this  sort of horror before .
USA - a dismal history, this time it is on our watch, my GAWD!

8 comments:

  1. You know how I feel. This is a nightmare of abuse and monstrosity.
    And the whole world is watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. truly hoping that the rest of the world sticks it nose and heart into this and punishes this administration hard. Why are we so helpless in this ?? Love a good fighter, though and this country still has many! That is somewhat hopeful.

      Delete
  2. it's horrible what we have become and so many people think it's the right way to be. how did this happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live in a bubble up here, you should come up sometime when it is not raining...anyway the people here are pretty much on the same page. You are welcome anytime.

      Delete
  3. Think of us as tigers gathering around the perimeter. In November we will swarm the nation's polling places and begin reclaiming the prize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that- we are the tigers circling! Please let it be so!!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is quite a bill. Thank goodness for Medicare, at least for now. Your thumb is quite green, it seems to me! And yes, of course I agree with you about Trump -- the whole situation is an outrage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems that that is how they like it, outrage all the time, no footing, always off balance, but THIS, this is pure evil and Steven Miller is not human, at all. Manipulation and strategy to get the GOP goddam wall built.I hear that next month tRUMP is visiting the spineless QUEEN! Another feather in his orange cap. Well done, QUEEN!

      Delete