My Blog List

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sunny day by the bay blowing thoughts away

 

Cinched up my neck brace and went for a walk, vitamin D collecting. And a good thing too because today the clouds have returned. 





There was a steady breeze whisking away all of the trying thoughts in between my ears. Palestine, tRUMP, the  pendulum swinging far into cruelty and fascism, worldwide. 
And so, I walk, not far, and not quickly, building up stamina. Surgery sure does a number, does it not???




Breeze off of the bay is especially refreshing, salty, lulling. A great remedy.



Today I may try to drive my car into town...
nine weeks later, I hope I remember how.


6 comments:

  1. Pretty sure you haven't forgotten. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like/not like/ riding a bicycle. however, my battery died in the parking lot. The car, not mine...

      Delete
  2. Looks like a beautiful day to be outside! As for driving, I still drive when I go back to the states -- and that's after six months of no-driving. So I don't think you'll have any problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are correct, no problem except turning head, grateful for mirrors and back roads!

      Delete
  3. The stuff a landscape artist dreams of! Jealous. Not jealous of the clouds and rain. Yes, surgery does a number, but if things go right you'll be back and even better very soon. Tell Stella, HELLO from Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stella is on her way at the end of this month, Off to London and Finland- without me. The beauty of the PNW is seasonal that is for sure!

      Delete