The orphans got a visitor today, a knock on the door. A woman with a bibble asking if anyone was interested in the word of the lord. ( the orphans got new wigs from the thrift store and wanted to try them in a play, this was the play)
There was talk about miracles and how the lord was a magic man and how he was handsome as Barry Gibb. Intrigued, the answerer of the door invited the bibble person in.
"Show me the guy"
-"Ok, here is a photo-
PROOF!!"Well, I want to see magic before I accept Barry as my personal savior", said the answerer of the door.
"I found a dead bug in my kitchen today , can he make it alive and make it fly away?"
Here is the bug-
without hesitation Barry showed up and voila- a miracle indeed. The dead did rise. Barry singing "Stayin' alive" of course. Magic!
That cinched the deal. The answerer of the door and the bibble girl and Barry decided that ( with their new wigs) they could form a county western trio and go on tour; Performing miracles along the way. Barrry doing the heavy lifting because he is the star of the show- the tour wil be called-And it will be HUGE!The end-
Google tells us that this is a bot fly. That is kind of creepy because botfly larvae are about the nastiest invention. Could have come from the deer? Could have come from the rabbits?
That was all of the excitement for this smoky shite day.
In my dream last night I had to use the toilet and couldn't find one, finally found a stand up toilet but forgot that I don't have a penis, besides the toilet paper was polyester so I passed on that. I waited until morning when I woke up , used the awake world toilet . Whew!
The orphans got tired of their new country wigs . Tomorrow they want to be bald and do a play about bowling ; A sort of documentary, they claim. They also want to incorporate dying because they are so good at it. Sometimes I can't even tell if they are alive or dead. THAT is some mighty good acting! They are skilled.
Praise him!!!











Well, what can I say? I love the new wigs. Forgive me, Barry, for I have sinned. No bibbles for me! My deceased ghost feline HRH is a devoted follower of Ceiling Cat, however.
ReplyDeleteCeiling Cat, but of course! HRH is true truth. How deep is our love.
DeleteYour creative juices have not been dampened by the smokey air.
ReplyDeleteOne of those wigs makes the Orphan look like Amy Winehouse. Perhaps Barry Jesus could save her soul, despite her already being gone. Or perhaps he could resurrect her like he did the bug.
I have those searching for a toilet dreams too. They happen when I need to pee but am too deeply asleep to wake up until I do.
maybe Barry could bring Amy back, change her tune, and allow her to stay alive for a little longer. LOVED Amy! There is a tiny statue of her @ Camden market, they claim it is life size! Such a wisp of a woman , most of her height being hair. A darker Dolly.
DeleteToilet searching generally snaps me out of dreamland. I've had some really gross ones!
Looks as if the orphan who opened the door had droopy drawers today! JanF
ReplyDeleteShe had been cleaning house and baking so yes, not a picture of fashion by any measure. The knock on the door interrupted her "groove".
DeleteToilet dreams must be universal. The ones I find are either broken, weirdly shaped so I can't figure out how to use them, filthy, all manner of reasons why they can't be used. Eventually my subconscious recognises I have to pee and wakes me up.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the orphans are entertaining you.
universal dreams, yes, I think so, toilets along with flying and finding houses with a maze of unending rooms.
DeleteDespite the smoky air, your deck flowers are still doing very well. Smoky air is harmful. Running air purifiers is key. Hopefully the winds will shift and clear the air soon.
ReplyDeleteThe orphans have numerous personas. We all could do with that. Halloween is my favorite event.
It is fancy dress every day for the orphans. I am a little bit jealous.
DeleteSo glad that we invested in air purifiers last year. It is called "fire season" for a reason!
Well, thank the lord. Orphans are saved from hellfire and damnation. Your skies should clear any minute.
ReplyDeleteHellfire and damnation sound pretty exciting. They like the sound of that! magic is also pretty impressive- just look at that dead bug fly! Miracles are SO COOL!!
DeleteDoor to door religion, yep, just what you need. Perfect question on your part, "can he make it live and make it fly away?" I'll bet that made the bibble girl's head explode. :)
ReplyDeleteI will try it on the next bible bangers that come to our door. Watching an explosion would be exceptional fun.
DeleteLOVE the Bibble story 😊and never thought Barry Gibb was all that handsome, not to me anyway. I'm guessing the bot fly came in with the smoky wind blown air. We haven't seen any bible bashers knocking on doors for a long time, I hope they stay away.
ReplyDeleteI have often wanted a door mat that says "Satan lives here" or something to that effect. Scare them away/
DeleteBotflies often live on/in squirrels -- so there's another potential reservoir!
ReplyDeleteIt is the first dhubby bot fly I have ever seen- I guess all animals are game for their nasty larvae- ewww!
DeleteYikes. That's one ugly fly. I hope he's a solo traveler. The orphans know how to live, don't they! All that and new wigs too!
ReplyDeleteThe wigs are a hit for about five minutes- being bald is better, they all agree. Hair is over rated!
Deleteperhaps the orphans shouldn't watch the official video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY . those are some tight pants!!!
ReplyDeletekirsten
THAT'S GREAT- OMG I forgot about the "times" , we thought that they were so handsome...So much HAIR on the only one who stayed alive! Yeah, camel toe crotch. If we saw men like that today we would accuse them of sexual abuse of the eyes!
Delete