Marine Park where I used to walk Dexter who was especially fond of sniffing what had been left behind by other dogs,as they do. The park is loaded with dog information. It is a short walk from the house , pleasant enough when not raining. On the deck in the morning there were little glimpses of positivity- and the little posies by the fence. Winter is just getting used to itself- There are several more months to go before everything goes *BLOOM*!!!
Not a single flake of snow ,which I find disappointing.The monotony of rain is like yesterday's stew, over and over and over- for weeks. A little snow would spice it up a bit. All we have for spice these days is the fundamentally malevolent dementia at the helm - humored by staff, given little tasks to divert his ego's attention to feeling important enough- the "naming spree" , destruction of the white house , the war declared, you know, little projects to keep him out of the cookie jar....while Miller and the boys shred democracy on a grand scale. It also gives us something to occupy our minds- as well as obfuscation of the E files, a tactic that seems to be doing its job.
Most of us have seen clearly how this works with the Orange Cankle steadily loosing mental facilities, as well as physically, due to strokes. When will they call on article 25 to bail us out- I am guessing, never, not while the old dude can still be propped up with hairspray and starch.
Is this my moment of terminal lucidity ? Not sure but I am finding that I have very few effs to give. Given up, you say? Maybe but not really- just that beating a dead horse has never panned out. That is a terrible saying isn't it! I guess it suits terrible times. anyway, sometimes one must just walk away- go about their business even if it is just lint removal. I think about the trisection of the globe- Trump in the Americas and Greenland, Putin shitting all over Europe, and Xi claiming all of Asia. Which dictator lunatic would I choose to live under. I reckon XI- at least he has concerns about the infrastructure and the environment- there is that...and who does not like dumplings?
-0-
Dave, middle son, dinking around with AI generating his morning coffee photo. I love both- generally Dave is well coifed , he has to be to do his job. I have never seen his hair stand to attention so well.
So, that is fun! Some folks have been having AI entertain them and are actually impressed with it's ability to be honest...so far. I will not venture into that world- I just do not have the time. So busy picking up lint from the floor and watering pretend plants- you know, just busy!
These happy fakes are for the littles- I will give them these tulip plants in the spring. I thought that I was ordering Jelly cat, but these are knock offs. Flora and Emmett got a playhouse for Christmas, these will be ideal on their window sill. Anyway, I looked again and there was only one jelly cat plant left- daisies in a pot for five times what these cost. Glad the mistake was made.
I dunno--- how are potted plants made of polyfill / velvet /corduroy fun? Grannies will fall for anything- the market knows this...
That is all...tomorrow is the beginning of another week of zero on the calendar . Trying to NOT catch the cold that Dennis just had/still has residual gunk. His brain did not work well. I am not sure if he was hallucinating or is just nuts- He fell into some soap opera drama re; Our last will and testament...some kind of crazy storyline that seemed to make sense to him. It did not. I am confused, - should I be angry or concerned...not sure. Anger is the first Go-to. So ,to take the edge off I watched "A Mighty Wind" for the forth time . A good choice. Midnight squirrel in the grass agrees - listening to "There's a kiss at the end of the Rainbow". Enraptured.
Mitch and Micky












That is worrisome. I mean, about Dennis. Has he returned to his senses?
ReplyDeleteI thought I had zero things on the calendar this week but no. Today I'm getting the kidney stone scan, tomorrow possibly taking Maggie out for her birthday.
I suppose I can manage such major events.
Oh Happy Birthday to dear Maggie!!! The time has flown by! Sending love to that darling child and a pinch to grow an inch! Today is Monday- I may go outside for five minutes. That is all I can muster, it seems.
DeleteYou know how some folks choose a word representing a concept that the new year will focus on? Remember that trend? Words chosen usually like "Patience" balance" altruism" The "we go high" words...Mine is the same as last year's-" bullshit"- it is the best word- I think that you and Ellen might agree....
Absolutely.
DeleteLittle flower pots with legs to just sit on a tiny windowsill...love 'em! I try avoiding AI, every chance it comes along. Maybe someday I'll figure out something fun to do with it.
ReplyDeleteAI can not throw a pot can it...AI is mental- of course it is developing quickly and any fool can use it for deception...It will change things more than the automobile did I reckon!
DeleteLittle flower pots with a smile and legs did catch my attention! The littles may think they are cute- who knows...Flora surprises me- she likes spiders and skulls.
Those little flower pots are delightful, must make you smile just to look at them. Won't they be perfect at Easter ? Hope Dennis is better, he may just be overtired.... JanF
ReplyDeleteEaster, Yes! Perfect!
DeleteLove the little happy pots of flowers, perfect for the littles. Bullshit is a great word for this year. The result of Saturday's 'police action' remains to be seen. Could get worse, could just be yesterday's news. They won't willingly give Trump up, he'll die, embalm him, prop him up in a chair and it will be Weekend At Bernie's all over again. No one will notice the stink because he already smells.
ReplyDeleteYou are right- they will prop him up and use his charm to mollify the masses...The times in which we live! Astonishing. The E files take a back seat...yet again.
DeleteCharm? I see NO charm in that old windbag.
DeleteMarine Park is beautiful. The water and mountain views are wonderful. Living within walking distance makes a great destination.
ReplyDeleteWe live during a time of tyrants. V is and has been corrupt for a long time. M was not elected to office, he assumed it. M's removal was shocking. I suspect the removal was a joint internal/external US maneuver. I am glad there was no bloodshed.
What will happen next is the big question.
Nothing is predictable ,now has it been since the Bombast decided to play at being president. Anything can happen.
DeleteYeah they can prop him up in a chair and play a recording of his greatest hits, you know, "I won California 3 times, 2020 was a rigged election, I'm going to reduce your prescription prices by 2000%, 3000%, windmills cause cancer, etc, etc, "
ReplyDeleteHilarious and likely true- like Lincoln in the Disney theater... They could just put Jabba the Hut in a long neck tie and push the PLAY button. Easy!
DeleteAssuming you have been to Disney land (?)
DeleteThe beach looks lonely, but I like the twiggy wigwam by the tree. The fake tulips are cute and will never need watering and never die.
ReplyDeleteI like that they will never die- That is something I look forward to...
DeleteWell, last wills and testaments are enough to make anyone crazy, that is a fact. So I sympathize with Dennis on that one.
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with you on politics. For the most part I'm just keeping my head down, waiting for my next opportunity to vote. It's good to be aware but I don't find much value in torturing myself with it.
I think the knock-off Jelly Cats are very cute and will serve their purpose. This whole stuffed plant phenomenon seems to be a real trend!
Hoping Dennis is well now and you have avoided the crud. Love the portrait. Those tulips are darling and Flora will love them! As for yesterday and before -- get me out of here.
ReplyDelete