Six tulips, Three poppies, one Veronica, the door bell rang - I am right by the open door- the little sprite who left this on our porch was gone - just like * that* without being seen! He is magic. I hollered "Thank you Mr. May Day!"
The little boy from two houses down the road leaves a cone of flowers every May Day- he does not miss a single neighbor!

What a sweet thing to do.
ReplyDeleteLove that kid - I hope he grows into a well balanced and happy adult.
ReplyDeleteIf that's not the sweetest. I love that boy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! That's just incredible and I love that you called him " Mr May Day" ! JanF
ReplyDeleteAs traditions may have had May Day children bring flowers to neighbors...someone remembers!
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteSo thoughtful and generous. The boy is being raised well. I hope good things come to him as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great kid!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, special surprise! Someone trained that boy well.
ReplyDelete