Ezra and Friedman.
Now would be a good time to educate yourself...
Two of my favorites.
Thank you. I hate so much that we censor ourselves now, but we must. I'm grateful for those who make the record complete.
Klein and Friedman are spot on. I only hope that the Administration is taking all of this into consideration.
I can guarantee that they are not
When the economy tanks and all the people holding great wealth begin to suffer, they will notice. Follow the money. It is all about the money. Sad to say.
Two of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hate so much that we censor ourselves now, but we must. I'm grateful for those who make the record complete.
ReplyDeleteKlein and Friedman are spot on. I only hope that the Administration is taking all of this into consideration.
ReplyDeleteI can guarantee that they are not
DeleteWhen the economy tanks and all the people holding great wealth begin to suffer,
Deletethey will notice. Follow the money. It is all about the money. Sad to say.