My Blog List

Thursday, April 17, 2025


 

15 comments:

  1. Perfection! Such jaunty joy! And a duckling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do not invest in their protest, they just wanted to make a sign. They only want to help...

      Delete
  2. I'm on board with the orphans! Howdy from the Inland Empire, the road warriors have returned to their northern abode. We're worn slick, but all in one piece!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheated death again!! Well done , Compeers- we live to fight another day!

      Delete
  3. Cutest protest march I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The duck is making very loud protesting quacks- like taking a trumpet to a march, effective!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Unless there is a duck in the march- Duck gets all of the voice

      Delete
  5. Marvelous how you got a real spirit of movement into their poses! JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but they are not posing, they are seriously marching!!

      Delete
  6. Yes. Protest and be heard.
    Did you hear Harvard University is not conceding to demands. They are taking DT on and are fighting the fight. The heat is on. The latest threat is loss of non-profit status. Alum and others are standing with the university and ensuring current and future financial security.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so disappointed by Columbia, where grandson will be going to med school in the fall. They really bent the knee and I find that repelling! Harvard must stick to it's resolve!

      Delete
  7. That's a lovely protest - peaceful and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete