I did get soaked,walking around today.
I sought shelter but the rain did not subside, not even a little bit. Already soaked, I did not try to outfox the downpour, submitted, and walked to the bus, on the way I bought a sausage to eat from the street cart, delicious. . Happy about the sausage. So here we are… the most wonderful time of the year….
On the way back I popped into the charity shop as usual…there was this little doll buggy exactly like the one I gave to Flora, except Flora’s is red.
One more day to mark off the calendar. Another day older. A cup of tea and all is well.















It may have been an awful day but you saw some fun things! That's some serious looking rain!
ReplyDeleteIt was the wettest rain ever! Lucky I took my hat.
DeletePretty typical pre Christmas weather! You're undaunted though. Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteDidn’t the photos make you homesick?
DeleteDid you forget your brolly?
ReplyDeleteCouldn’t be bothered carrying it, have a good hat ! Bag got soaked, no hat for it…
DeleteFRESCA here: Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAnother day older... and soon another year... You will celebrate a birthday in London, right?
Cake for orphans!
Yes that is my BFD birthday, at this point I will not celebrate unless it is a hundred year old birthday.the orphans are pumped though, it is their birthday too!
DeleteYes. There reaches a point where you say, "Well, I'm not going to get any wetter," and on you go. More gorgeous pictures. I bet it felt good to warm up and get dry.
ReplyDeleteWettest day yet… not terrible though, not like being out in the woods soaked.
DeleteThe doll buggy is so cute, I like the simple style- looks Scandinavian.
ReplyDeleteJanF
It is very cute, the one I gave to Flora held up well.
DeleteYeah, it was a miserable day today. What charity shop did you go to? Oxfam?
ReplyDeleteSaint Christopher, on lordship , just down the street from Spider-Man.
DeleteI love that white sweater! It was very wet out there. Hot shower at home?
ReplyDeleteHot cup of tea and a hot water bottle. Typical.
DeleteKF here, LS. My but that intense rain led to some stellar photos! You are good at capturing the sights! I appreciate the fortitude it takes to go out in that...well, were it I, it would take fortitude. So I was projecting. I still appreciate you!
ReplyDeleteI would not go out in Bellingham but London is more entertaining. You understand.
DeleteEven in the rain it is all still beautiful. The charity shop stuff looks pretty good. Love the Christmas decorations.
ReplyDeleteThe charity shops are very nice. I’ve yet to be in a crappy one.
Delete