may require some practice before i trust it. learning new stuff is frustrating at first and then , if it works, is like "Oh god grrl, you are a rockin' genius"!!
Looks like you have success! I have a Nikon Coolpix B700. I like it because it's all in one with a really great telephoto. So I don't have to haul a bunch of different lenses around. I find I'm getting too old to carry all that stuff around with me.
Oh, wow.
ReplyDeleteit is clunky and disturbs my other devices but when I am in England it won't matter.
DeleteIt looks good to me! Beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteoh good! not sure I know what i am doing- it is cumbersome.
DeleteIf you can make it work for you, it would appear that it works for us.
ReplyDeletemay require some practice before i trust it. learning new stuff is frustrating at first and then , if it works, is like "Oh god grrl, you are a rockin' genius"!!
DeleteThat looks like the pots of flowers I loved to grow. It's bright and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe large pot is FULL and flourishing!!
DeleteThis is the tower, we hear you. Carry on.
ReplyDeleteRodger that!!
DeleteComing through loud and clear. The flowers are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY!!! Ok, then, guess that is one thing done!
Deleteworked just fine.
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking!
DeleteLooks like you have success!
ReplyDeleteI have a Nikon Coolpix B700. I like it because it's all in one with a really great telephoto. So I don't have to haul a bunch of different lenses around. I find I'm getting too old to carry all that stuff around with me.