My Blog List

Sunday, September 18, 2022

 Computer is broken- no wait, not computer, SERVER . Comcast is evil.We will be switching to Verizon tomorrow or the next day. Comcast donated a ton of zillions $$$ to the gop  Orange b- plug deception league. Today they have been throttling us to get us to buy a more expensive deal.

Throttling is a thing I had not known about, consider yourselves throttled. Makes it difficult to use blog.

update: No other server is available where we live at the moment..guess we will have to move to get better service. A bit extreme  wouldn't you say- so they have a trumpster mentality scam going on .



9 comments:

  1. OH hell. Well, we learn better, we do better. Just please get things fixed so that I can have MY fix of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DANG this has been frustrating- Plus it messed up my blog list and will not remedy! I google your blog now so at least there is that!!

      Delete
  2. My server is messing with me tonight, too. Aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have comcast? We just learned that the other servers are not yet available at our address.

      Delete
  3. I hope Verizon works better for you. I like that big paw print ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger is acting up. I don't know if it's the server or what. We use a company called Sparklight (how dumb is that for a name). They also do cable and we got a notice that they are switching over to a firestick for their cable access. We just may cancel the cable part. Too many fucking remotes as it is with the TV and the firestick for streaming. Blogroll on the sidebar no longer includes several though I can get to them from the reading list on the dashboard. It won't let me edit it either so I need to delete it and do it over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger is definitely acting up lately. Everything is loading slowly and blog links are disappearing from our blog page. When we have problems with our internet service provider, we sometimes use our iPhone as a Personal Hotspot listed under Settings. We tell our computers to use the iPhone as the internet service provider. We don't do it often, but it helps during times of no service. Bummer about Comcast. I didn't know they supported the GOP. Jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, blogger is weird. when I click on other people's blogs they take forever to load. Ookla speed test says I'm getting 404 Mbps, which is considerably less than what I am paying for. And don't get me started on Jim's new phone! I don't even know what a Firestick is, so at least we have not had to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dumping my Comcast cable, probably this week or next (I have to round up all the stuff to take back). It's not just the evil empire, but also the cost! I can probably add several streaming channels for much less. But I'm glad I had it the past couple of weeks to watch the Queen's funeral and other events around that.

    ReplyDelete