My Blog List

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

thick splashy rain

Think it'll rain?
thickly!
I got some cards in the mail , this one reminds me of Steve and Dave's 

Olga-  but this one looks stoned and not nearly as fetching as our Olga.

I dreamed that I missed my eye appointment and got lost in the google truck searching for the clinic! 

 I awoke at 5:30am so I would not miss it. I have been waiting so long to get the mud scraped out of my eye that to miss this appointment I would have to quit living. SEE you!I hope it goes well, if not, I won't see you.
 


23 comments:

  1. I am hoping, hoping, HOPING that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a popular place- i went at 8:30 and came home just before noon! All went well though- I have to go back in three weeks for the other eye. Yippee, I am not blind!!

      Delete
  2. It's been raining here for days and days. Sometimes a wild downpour, but mostly just a long wet drizzly mess without respite.
    That card does look like Olga. Sweet!
    Hope all goes well with your doc appointment. Looking forward to a good update here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny today after that downpour!!! But it is colder than hell!

      Delete
  3. Glad the eye scraping went well. That sounds really awful. We're under an unstable air mass, clouds, short bits of rain, sun - wait five minutes if you don't like the current weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is as moody as a teenager! This afternoon has been absolutely lyrical! a perfect spring for a few hours!

      Delete
  4. Hey Linda Sue, Finally some good fucking news from the universe. Very happy for you and your eyeball . Couldn't happen to a nicer person! Cheers for the next one . Now you can really see eye to eye with deserving folks. Linda Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could use some thick and splashy. Hope you're seeing us soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my eyes are a trip- I swear I have not ingested those tiny brown mushrooms but what I see is quite a similar effect.Everything is bright and wiggling.

      Delete
  6. Greetings Linda Sue, Finally some good news from the fucking universe for someone that deserves good news! Very happy for you and your eye ball. Thankfully only one more to go. Excluding your third eye of course. Now you can really see eye to eye with folks. Wahoo! Cheers, Linda Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Linda Kay- in three weeks I may have adequate vision. It will improve my attitude I am sure.I hope that you are well and not starting any forest fires down yonder!

      Delete
  7. Good to see your appointment went well! Hope the results for the other one goes the same. That is SOME downpour! Hope to SEE you if we ever get done going to doctors long enough to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Leenie, you are the champion of doctor going- dear lord you've done enough for all of us! Kind of like jesus taking a hit for all mankind, you are more amazing!

      Delete
  8. I wish we could get some rain. Hoping for the best possible outcome for your eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyperbolic downpour, the stuff that grows is fine with it.

      Delete
  9. That redbud looks fabulous. And that DOES remind me a bit of Steve and Dave's Olga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is canine with pink blanket that had me thinking of Olga more than the pooch itself- Buds are abundant- IF they were not battered too badly by the agressive rain. Today is lovely.

      Delete
  10. I am so happy you are home and well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting old and having the wheels fall off is bullshit, you know what I am saying!

      Delete
  11. P.S. You can see I'm learning how to do this" comments "thing. Sorry everyone for the double entry. Still don't know what I did! So it goes, mrsc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happens all the time.Thanks for the comments!! Stay well, Ms. LK

      Delete
  12. Mud in your eye? Sounds terrible, hope it is much better after the appointment.
    That rain looks lovely to me, but you are all waiting for summer so I guess you'd prefer the sun.

    ReplyDelete