Growing things in the yard. It will be a jungle when we get back.
The last of the tulips over the fence. The deer can not get to them. Deer fences are going up all over the neighborhood these days. Folks are discouraged, having all of their hard work eaten as soon as the blooms come up, or don't come up...tulips in our yard are eaten as soon as the green leaves poke out of the soil.
The little blue bells are volunteering all over the yard. They are pale and fragile but must thrive on neglect because we sure do not pay much attention.
This is my favorite ! Humble little bit o' sunshine.
Off we go, day after tomorrow too early in the morning. I will be unplugged for 14 days. I will have a lot of catching up to do when we return- IF the plane doesn't hit the side of a mountain.










The flowers there are so beautiful. It's lovely to see your springtime colors. Have a safe and wonderful journey. Looking forward to photos and stories of your journey. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms. Robin!
DeleteIt's all so pretty, how can you bear to leave it? And the plane is NOT going to hit the side of a mountain.
ReplyDeleteWe are going south to get toasty, dry out from heavy dark cold winter. It may be too toasty but going anyway,
DeleteVaya con la Diosa.
ReplyDeleteMy Darling
DeleteAre any orphans going along?
ReplyDeleteHappy Toasting!!!
Frex = Fresca
tough decision, all want to go but...there are only three that are riding along. Mape of course, because she is a squeaky wheel.
DeleteSo many beautiful flowers and this is why I'm glad we don't have deer in this neighborhood. Have a wonderful trip.
ReplyDeleteI am more of an animal lover I think. flowers are nice but not especially interesting, so I don't mind deer and rabbit and raccoons and cougar...
DeleteTraveling mercies to you!
ReplyDeleteThank you dearest one!
DeleteYour flowers are simply beautiful and you will have a wonderful floral jungle on your return!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy getting toasted! 🥂🍻🥃🍷
Stepping into the desert is Ahhhhh, love it!
DeleteThose are dazzlers! Have a wonderful trip south!
ReplyDeletethe lilacs are just beginning to bloom, you know they don[t last very long so I will miss bouquets of the most fragrant sort!
DeleteEnjoy your 14 days! And beyond!
ReplyDeleteIt is the BEYOND I am curious about!!!
DeleteI'm sure your plane will go and return safely, and all your flowers will be et when you come home. Here in Ohio only daffs are immune from deer.
ReplyDeleteHave a great break! I love seeing pictures of your deer but I'm sure it's frustrating to have them eating the garden plants. Bluebells do indeed seem to thrive on neglect. They're very durable.
ReplyDelete