"Nope."
yes...it was.
Liar.
Okay. You have a verdict. What is the sentence?
Sentence is - only one hand full of nuts today, not four.
Before I got to the end, I was going to tell you it took more than a beak to dislodge that bulb. Bad squirrel.
he knew he had left his nuts somewhere...had to tear things up to maybe find an old nut. I told him firmly to not do that anymore, did he listen? He did not.
Cheeky squirrel. Did you bury the bulb again right away? It will survive, they are tough.
I did plant it right away, it will be OK and Squirrel does not care- just goes about his business , searching for buried nuts.
I would definitely blame the squirrel! Fortunately those muscari bulbs are tough. If you replant it it will come up next year, no problem.
I stuck it back in the dirt and though a bit traumatized it is still alive. Your are right- tough!
Oh yes the squirrel did it. I think s/he definitely looks guilty.
Squirrel does look guilty. Always up to something!
Definitely the squirrel. Methinks the blooms might be plucked and the bulb replanted?
You are right. I will bring the blooms in and put them in a pretty jar.
I read once that, in a survival situation, look to the squirrels. They are survival geniuses. They can also be total pains in the ass.
The squirrel is well fed there is no reason to dig up bulbs- so i had a word with him and he promised to never dig up bulbs again. Liar...
If they twitch their tails, it is a sure sign that they are lying.
that is squirrel speak, the "tell"....
Okay. You have a verdict. What is the sentence?
ReplyDeleteSentence is - only one hand full of nuts today, not four.
DeleteBefore I got to the end, I was going to tell you it took more than a beak to dislodge that bulb. Bad squirrel.
ReplyDeletehe knew he had left his nuts somewhere...had to tear things up to maybe find an old nut. I told him firmly to not do that anymore, did he listen? He did not.
DeleteCheeky squirrel. Did you bury the bulb again right away? It will survive, they are tough.
ReplyDeleteI did plant it right away, it will be OK and Squirrel does not care- just goes about his business , searching for buried nuts.
DeleteI would definitely blame the squirrel! Fortunately those muscari bulbs are tough. If you replant it it will come up next year, no problem.
ReplyDeleteI stuck it back in the dirt and though a bit traumatized it is still alive. Your are right- tough!
DeleteOh yes the squirrel did it. I think s/he definitely looks guilty.
ReplyDeleteSquirrel does look guilty. Always up to something!
DeleteDefinitely the squirrel. Methinks the blooms might be plucked and the bulb replanted?
ReplyDeleteYou are right. I will bring the blooms in and put them in a pretty jar.
DeleteI read once that, in a survival situation, look to the squirrels. They are survival geniuses. They can also be total pains in the ass.
ReplyDeleteThe squirrel is well fed there is no reason to dig up bulbs- so i had a word with him and he promised to never dig up bulbs again. Liar...
DeleteIf they twitch their tails, it is a sure sign that they are lying.
ReplyDeletethat is squirrel speak, the "tell"....
Delete