My Blog List

Sunday, July 4, 2021

the orphans - the zoo


 

LOOK it's a BEAR!



She sings the song of her people!

They watch transfixed until the sun changes and the kibble runs out. The bear waddles away . We have no idea how the kibble grew right there through the deck, "magic ", Maple suggested, and all agreed. Magic.   


11 comments:

  1. I love this, it made me smile so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bears and orphans , life gets cuter by the minute! Four tiny babies on the deck this morning, I heard them chirping , got up to see if i could get a photo. My battery was dead!

      Delete
  3. always some excitement with the orphans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excitement is definitely relative, isn't it? Get it where you can!

      Delete
  4. My life is now complete.
    In the midst of darkness and heat, the orphans and the bear have saved me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magic, It is everywhere- the orphans are good at finding it, I must say!

      Delete
  5. Those orphans are so brave. What big teeth that bear has.

    ReplyDelete