My Blog List

Thursday, January 21, 2021

day one

President Biden's 17 Executive Orders in Detail
Among executive orders signed on his first day in office, President Biden:
-signed a letter to re-enter the United States in the Paris climate accords in 30 days;
-revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline;
-reversed the rollbacks to vehicle emissions standards;
-undid decisions to slash the size of several national monuments;
-enforced a temporary moratorium on oil and natural gas leases in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge;
-re-established a working group on the social costs of greenhouse gasses;
-and issued a freeze on all new regulations put in motion by his predecessor to give his administration time to evaluate which ones it wants to move forward.

AND - pets are in the white house, rescued as puppies after they had been poisoned. Thank you Joe.







8 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture. Joe still is an agile and strong man to handle that much dog. And/or a good trainer. I've heard the latter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally in love with that dog! Training is everything with a dog , any size, I reckon.

      Delete
  2. He's not resting on his laurels, is he?
    Yesterday I kept thinking, "Has he had lunch yet? He needs lunch!"
    What a beautiful First Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo, and he probably should have lunch and a nap but good for us all he did not take one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the far right crazies are already at it attacking Biden for doing what they praised Trump for doing.

    ReplyDelete