My Blog List

Friday, May 11, 2018

Had enough? NOPE


Stella went to the dollar store and bought a royal wedding magazine for me...This one photo was very nearly all about me if the cameraman had just looked behind Harry a little bit, there I was!

We had waited six hours in the freezing cold to catch a glimpse!



 Finally they arrived, Meghan looked directly at my  pink  plastic  I-PAD, Everyone lost their minds screaming "We love you Meghan ".  They went into Pop Up Brixton for another hour.

We waited....When they came out There they were right in front of us being pretty and charming and SO LOVELY!

Too bad if you have tired of this couple and the big deal wedding.
I clearly have not. They are utterly cool, doing more for humanity than most...and taking more...give and take big...


The woman in purple is the mayor of Lambeth. 
It was a memorable grand day, we had a very good time though our feet froze in place and we could not move after everyone else had gone! Also could not move because  surrounded by paparazzi- the worst group of people ever! They bitch about each other and are terribly competitive . They are awful, greedy, disrespectful, pushy, egotistical, all of those things you have heard about them. 


When I am dying and all pathetic, this is one memory that may surface as a feel good!
as well as my secure stash of ...


-- went through the kitchen drawers and gathered these. There are more in other drawers. 
Who needs this many scissors , I DO!   I NEED ALL OF THE SCISSORS!
You know how it goes, they get lost, buy another, gets lost buy another. and soon _ abundance!
Scissors and a hammer, best tools  of all.
 And a royal couple of cuties makes for a
Happy day.

4 comments:

  1. I am not tired of them at all! I am so excited for their wedding next week! My daughter and I plan to get up early to watch, and drink tea and eat scones. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last wedding stayed up for was Diana's but I do think this one will be most worthy. She is such a beautiful person and Harry...well...HARRY, *sigh* we need this bit of joy!

      Delete
  2. My granddaughter could display that many scissors on her desk. All hers. She owns every pair she ever picked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand! Completely! I use scissors for all sorts of non-scissor tasks.

      Delete