If this does not move you...you are dead inside...
the link takes me no where.
works for me so I guess it is because Texas has fucked you up...I blame Texas-always.
Nice. I've never heard that song, but I've heard his version of "Over the Rainbow." Quite a singer.
I do believe that the entire world has heard his version of Rainbow- his other songs , his native songs, are sublime!
Have you ever seen the video footage of his funeral? Well, celebration of his life. It will bring you to your knees.
yes i have seen that footage several times- it is magnificent, well loved man.
I so love his music, his voice. So incredibly beautiful.
"Morning dew", is another beauty of his that I have only just heard
I don't see a link.
click on the sentence, that should take you to U-Tube
He was way too young to die :(
I just found this one. https://youtu.be/0aiZ83MHwLU
that is a gem, the lead singer is Skippy, Iz's older brother who died at age 28. His heart could not carry the load
Ah. Thank you. I mistook him for Iz.
the link takes me no where.
ReplyDeleteworks for me so I guess it is because Texas has fucked you up...I blame Texas-always.
DeleteNice. I've never heard that song, but I've heard his version of "Over the Rainbow." Quite a singer.
ReplyDeleteI do believe that the entire world has heard his version of Rainbow- his other songs , his native songs, are sublime!
DeleteHave you ever seen the video footage of his funeral? Well, celebration of his life. It will bring you to your knees.
ReplyDeleteyes i have seen that footage several times- it is magnificent, well loved man.
DeleteI so love his music, his voice. So incredibly beautiful.
ReplyDelete"Morning dew", is another beauty of his that I have only just heard
DeleteI don't see a link.
ReplyDeleteclick on the sentence, that should take you to U-Tube
DeleteHe was way too young to die :(
ReplyDeleteI just found this one.
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/0aiZ83MHwLU
that is a gem, the lead singer is Skippy, Iz's older brother who died at age 28. His heart could not carry the load
DeleteAh. Thank you. I mistook him for Iz.
Delete