Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Joe's garden and rumpism


I really should not be driving. Some things one just can not avoid though, like going to Joe's garden when the flowers are at their peak, collecting a few and spending the last  bit of pocket change on a bouquet. 
"food for the soul" they say.

There were a few close calls on the way, and some HONKS from other terrified motorists,
 Next week I have two eye appointments and will order corrective glasses. FINALLY!
Still very aware of my buggered left eye- only one of the five doctors seen exclaimed "OH MY!!! Hmmmm" , the other's stick together as those in the medical profession do, they cover for each other like  the police force covers for their own. 
Anyway, I am sure that with glasses I will be able to see across the street and must wear sunglasses probably the rest of my life, that's cool. sunglasses are cool.




I am glad I am old...I am glad , selfishly, that I will not have to live through dramatic global changes -
Political fascism, the collapse.
Locally tRUMPISM has hit surprisingly hard especially for migrant workers and dickheads running for local office. Some one said that they, eventually , will get their comeuppance .


On the MOFA page, ( mildly offensive fiber arts) on FACEBOOK, a contributor embroidered what her daughter thought was being said when some one said "you will get your comeuppance", and that is my hope for this sad and dangerous administration.



9 comments:

  1. You surely still do have an eye for flowers, even if it's not a very clear-sighted one. Those are lovely!
    I, too, am glad I have lived when I lived and will be gone before all of the shit hits the fan, although I guess DT being elected is shit hitting the fan, actually.
    But you know what I mean.
    Gum muffins are too good for that SOB and his minions. So is comeuppance but I hope they get that at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, mary, i think that says cum muffins.

    Those flowers are just gorgeous, Linda Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that is correct...I wrote addressing this but deleted twice because I can not see and I kept making horrendous spelling errors.

      Yes this is the perfect time for flowers - and here come the autumn flowers, larger and more beautiful than ever!

      Delete
  4. yes, flowers were worth the terrifying drive as the future is so uncertain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flowers are as essential as food right now, Ellen, if I allow myself to think about the human species for more than a moment the despair is just too fucking severe

      Delete
  5. HA! That is definitely MOFA. I love the flower photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what? you don't want a cum muffin? And flowers , of course , what is not to love especially in row after row in a garden! You would LOVE Joe's garden! You would want to buy a house with an acre of rich soil and just go crazy- you two!

      Delete

all well in the bushes, bird word, and art

This buck is HUGE, I could not get him to come out of the bushes and out from under the plum tree, He as a s big as a moose! The cr...