Wednesday, July 12, 2017

blind promises


 Still blind in one eye, went in for a check up and they promised that it was NO PROBLEM!!! So-still scheduled for the other eye tomorrow, and they promised, this one will go better. 
 I did not chicken out. I got a soft serve from the new burger place, It was soft, and I felt better. Junk food fix.

Jumped out of my car to take a photo of this lovely home , nearly got hit, very close, because ...vision, you understand, but the gods said "no, we do not want you."  It would have been such a good excuse to not have surgery tomorrow...oh well. 

I would be a very cranky blind person I have come to realize,  I could see "Shampoo" on the bottle in the shower this morning -so ...no seeing eye dog just yet,  no reason to whine. Knowing that hair is being shampooed rather than being gummed up by that other bottle of stuff on the bathtub ledge  , whatever it is, that I used yesterday...is a step in a positive direction.


Stella will take me to surgery again. 
She brought TOM back from Finland , Love the package, so to speak...
She had the best of all possible journeys to her homeland, her people.
She will be going back sooner than later I suspect. 


This is the only sticker I have on my car, so radical. I have not been shot  by RUMP supporters but then I do not travel out to the county very often. I would not like getting shot, that, too, would make me cranky. Might get me out of having this damned surgery however...hmmmm thinking.....well, a promise is a promise right? AND
they PROMISED, so there is that. 
After this first eye, I have "trust issues".... I still sort of believe in promises, but if they break this one tomorrow , I refuse to give them any more eyes to work on. 


12 comments:

  1. So Radical!
    Yesterday we had to be in the city, San Francisco, and riding the train south, back home, a whole wall of graffiti, sprayed over by bright, lavender paint, the words, "Fuck Trump!" Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing that would make me so happy! More of that is needed!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Linda Sue, you are funny! I hope all goes well with your surgery today, and that you are back to seeing the words on all bottles in the shower soon. We wouldn't want to trust them with any more eyes.

    On a less happy note, how awful that one has to even have the thought of what a rump supporter might do because of a sticker on your car.

    Be well, friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. This is tomorrow , and everything is much much better and it is odd that what Monet saw first, all yellow hues, has now become purple hues...I awoke this morning and the street was violet!

      Delete
  4. hope your vision is back soon and better. love the paint job on that house. I'm contemplating painting my house. it's still the funky gray it was when we bought it. I'm thinking french blue or or some shade of purple. I live in a sea of Trump voters. don't know if they are still supporters because I refuse to bring up the subject. I might have to put the skids on a few friendships.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Ellen , I do not know how you tolerate that sea! I would go mad! And I would vote for purple house mostly to piss of the Rump cult. A little bright pink thrown in, though when the cult rounds the bend they may torch your house. there is that safety consideration.

      Delete
  5. Hope the vision returns sooner rather than later! LOVE the Tom of Finland coffee! What an interesting product licensing deal THAT is. I wonder who's making the money? (Since "Tom" himself is no longer with us...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know where TOM's money goes meant to look that up. Maybe his ghost is reaping the profit, no body knows about dead people really. What they do or do not do. I would like to think of TOM as still ...being.

      Delete
  6. Sending good thoughts and wishes for steady smart hands for those surgeons. Linda Sue MUST see! How would the world ever turn without your vision to stop us in our tracks with photos of WOW that so many walk by every day with their eyes on their devices and vices. LOVE the house. You live in a SEE (not misspelled) of art. Hang in there and hang on to Stella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Thanks Leenie! All will be well...( a deep dark well)

      Delete
  7. yep everything is transient. just trying to make every day a good one doing something I like and want to do. see what I can of the world within my means.

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete

I had a feeling

Walking around the neighborhood, thinking about how one should always trust that gut feeling telling you to NOT do something or at le...